Thursday, January 26, 2017

Shall We Date? Lost Alice: Review

  Lost Alice in Wonderland Shall we date otome games- screenshot thumbnail

The Story:
It is an ongoing fantasy twist on the classic alice in wonderland tale. The following is from their site.
“You’ve come here, neither following the White Rabbit nor in response to the Queen of Hearts.
You’ve come to Wonderland on your own will.”
--The key to solving all the mysteries is your lost memories.
“My Alice, I’ve been waiting for you for so long.”
“I told you, I’m not Alice!”
--You remember nothing but your name. They call you Alice.
Elegant tea party with the Hatter. Temptations from the Cheshire Cat. The golden afternoon with Joker. While the days in Wonderland never cease to entertain you...you find your true love.
Whose “Alice” will you be?



The Guys:
·        Luke Estheim: The Hatter

·        Kyle Knock: The Cheshire Cat

·        Joker Braze: Role ???

·        Owen Chester: The Chess King 

·        Sidd Rex: The March Hare

·        Chronus Carlyle: The Timekeeper  

·       Ace Spade: *Coming Soon! 

·       Neil Mirror: The Mirror Keeper


CGs:
(Click the guy below)





Tip(s):
·        Daily Free Spin Wonda Slot. Don’t forget to spin it! Free Avatars, Dresser Space, Power Recovery Items, and Lapis.
·        Tickets. You get 1 ticket every 4 hours for free.
·        Login daily. Even if you don’t have time to play, just make sure you open the app and go to ‘My Page’ in order to get your daily login bonus.
·        Play Minigame every 4 hours. You are going to need Sugar Points to pass checks. Set an alarm to remind you to play the mini game every four hours. If you have problems with the mini game try turning the screen settings to Low and turning off Graphic Accelerator.
·        Do the side stories! They are cute and give you CG. You receive the story parts when you complete the sugar challenges within the time limits.
·        Participate. When there is a holiday themed event or ribbon gatcha make sure to take part. They often provide closet space which will be much needed for the freebies and side story lovers.

Review:
Pros: This game is played in Landscape mode. The artwork is beautiful. With Captivating and Interesting story that makes you want to read on. The main character is not a wishy-washy doll that you can easily push aside. I loved the story-lines, Jokers in particular. It left me with a very fulfilled feeling. Which is surprising because the Cat is more my type. I look forward to the two new characters coming soon!
Cons: Occasionally if internet is not fast enough you will get the black screen of doom when trying to load a story. It will take a long time but will eventually load. The sugar Challenge gets repetitive; however, they did add cute stories to try to entice you to play. Some of the romance seems forced at times.

Overall: I definitely Recommend this game. I give it a 9/10. Thanks for Reading, and be sure to check back for the walkthroughs and CGs.



1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for the review. This is my first route, so I have a question about the endings. If I have enough for the better endings, can I still go for the Broken ending? Of the ending prizes, I want the hair the most and I don't want to spend money on story tickets if I can't get it, haha. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete