Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Blood Code Walkthrough Jesse


Jesse Route
The silent adorable Vampire Jesse who has more sisters than he knows what to do with.
Element: Water Magic (focus), early on you need Wind, fire, and Light Magic also.
Gifts: Pocket Watch(best), or Blue Cup.
Job: [Magic Shop]
Preferred Chat Options: You cannot chat with Jesse.
Preferred Date responses: You cannot date Jesse. You just have to find him and visit as often as possible.
Schedule Examples:
 

    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  SPOILER ALERT  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
For Jesse's route:
Do not romance anyone. You need at least level 3 in Wind, Fire and Light, and have water as your highest stat, at least level 4. 

Apr 1st: Jump to Sep 22nd. (If you do not have the jump option, you cannot unlock Jesse yet.)

Weeks until Dec 30th: Study fire air and light once, and water twice, then elective study, sleep.
Do not give any gifts or date anyone, think only of yourself until December 24th.

**If you are going for Deep Down in the Lake achievement make a save and keep favor, water, and fire below 240 May 27. For Strength Ebbing Away see June 13th. Also for the Forever Alone just do not choose any of the guy’s routes and focus on studies to get your Super Scholar achievement too. **
Dec 24th: Make a save here for the solo route achievement. Choose “I have to go and check it up.” (You must have Wind Magic, Fire Magic, Light Magic reach 70 points and the Water Magic as the highest.) -CG

Dec 25th: “Yes”, “I see…”

Dec 28th: “Nothing special”, then choose “Not exactly”

Dec 30th: Unlock the magic shop so you can start working there, and the happy store.

Jan 5th: You will meet him and unlock his route. If going for happy route you need to start finding him every week and bring him a gift whenever you can. Swap your focus to water magic.
~Save here and do not start finding him to date until mid-February for the other achievements and endings.

Jan 7th: Choose “Behavior”

Jan 14th: Bought 5 pocket watches, and a cup. Gifted him one. Choose “Yes”, then “I’m just coming to bring you…”, and finally “Nonsense!”.
~Put me at 100 favor

Jan 20th: Choose “Yes”, “Sorry I can’t.”
~Keep buying gifts and visiting him and gift giving every week to get your favor up.

Feb 14th: Choose “Yes”, then “OK”
~My favor was over 200 here.

Feb 20th: Choose “Yes.” -CG. Then choose “Please take this scarf”

Feb 28th: Choose “No Thanks” – CG. Then “I just couldn’t help myself.”
~I hit 300 favor after this.

Mar 9th: Choose “Open it.”

Mar 10th: “What’s wrong with me?”

March 18th: -CG I adore this CG

March 22nd: “Check his drawing book”, “Jump over stuff”

Mar 27th: “Keep searching”
~ Once it turned April My Favor hit 405

May 7th: “Blaming yourself...”

May 13th: “Let Jesse feed on me.”

May 25th: My favor hit 505.

Jun 9th: “...”, then “wait for him”

Jun 13th: Make a save here for strength ebbing away achievement. For death Choose “Say it out Loud”. Choose “Write a note.” To continue his route.

Jun 14th: “Keep waiting”

Jun 15th: “Don’t you want to stay by my side.”

Jun 22nd: My favor hit 615 here.


Jul 6th: So, you want to be in the pink (under 400 favor) and choose “Rush to Jesse and block swords” for a -CG and the sad ending. And “Tell Jesse to watch out” while in the pink for the Come up a little short Achievement. For the Happy ending and -CG you need to choose “Rush up to Jesse and block the swords for him” while having at least 610 favor and 740 water magic.

5 comments:

  1. Plaaaase! Can you show how you done your Schedule week by week? I can't get Jessie happy ending. And now u don't know how to do it. I get very high in water magic or in favor but never in both high enough T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So for Jesse i had to do a lot of swapping. In the beginning, i focused on everything to unlock him. Then it was often like my second schedule example (See above). On weeks when i could see him twice i always would visit and bring gifts. When i got the happy ending i had the favor above 610, then just focused on water and stopped visiting him. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Thanks so much for this guide?! I absolutely love Jesse and he's definitely best boy, along with a suspicion that I think his route might be the 'true' route but anyway...

    This walkthrough has really been a huge help and I can't thank you enough, but if I may?
    Just a suggestion, but could you remove the cg at the start of the page? It's absolutely gorgeous and I scrolled past it as soon as I could but I'm afraid that after seeing it, seeing it in the game myself was less of a surprise and I can't say I could've appreciated it as much...

    Anyway, it's just a suggestion so the future players who need help to get on Jesse's route will be surprised themselves by the cg hahah
    Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete