Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Shall we Date?: Blood in Roses + || Rupert Walkthrough

*Choose a route before you start and pick your choices accordingly.*

Chapter 1
Part 2
Rupert. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
I don’t love either one. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Part 6
Tell Rupert to stop.  [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
Cling onto Rupert. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]


Chapter 2
Part 1
I want a kiss on my cheek. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
I want you to pat me on the head. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Part 2
Love Challenge - Ribbon Heart Bag - 500 Tokens

Part 6
Jump [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
Go get a chair. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Part 7 [ CG]

Chapter 3
Part 1
Kiss him. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
Hold him. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Part 5
Love Challenge:
Premium: Mermaid Picture Book – 500 Coins ~ [CG]
Normal: Turquoise Bracelet – 200 Coins or 1,000 Tokens

Part 7
I want to know more. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
It’s not so bad. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Chapter 4
Part 4
Love Challenge – Requires Lady Level x1,000

Part 5
Turn my face away. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
Maybe next time. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Part 9
I can. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
I can’t on my own. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Chapter 5
Part 2
Hold him in my arms. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
Pat him on the head. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Part 3
Love Challenge:
Premium: Blue Rose Hat Headpiece – 750 Coins ~ [ CG]
Normal: Tulle and Rose Headpiece – 500 Coins or 5,000 Tokens

Part 10
For Rupert. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
For myself. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Chapter 6
Part 2
We can open the door together. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
Rupert, open the door. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Part 5
Love Challenge - Need Lady Level x4,000

Part 9
Can you cook something for me next time? [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
I’ll cook something for you next time. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Chapter 7
Part 5
Love Challenge - Need Lady Level x5,000

Part 5
Take his hand. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight] 
Look at Alfred. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Part 9
The relationship between Spade and Tatiana. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
The relationship between Spade and Harold. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Chapter 8
Part 2
Do you want to cook together with us? [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
I want to know every side of Rupert. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Part 5
Love Challenge - Need Lady Level x6,000

Part 7
Cover my ears. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
Pretend that I’m covering my ears. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Chapter 9
Part 1
Ask him. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
Don’t ask him. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Part 2
Love Challenge:  
Premium: Navy Bare Top Tiered Dress Style – 900 Coins ~ [CG]
Normal: Pale Blue Drape Dress Style – 500 Coins or 10,000 Tokens

Part 9
Stand there quietly. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
Call out to him. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Chapter 10
Part 2
Love Challenge - Need Lady Level x12,000  

Part 2
Hold Rupert’s hand. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]
Pat Rupert on his head. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]

Part 9
Love Challenge – Need Lady Level x14,000

Part 9
Take Raymond’s sword in my hand. [+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight]
Look for a way to stop Rupert. [+5 Sunlight, +2 Moonbeam]

Choose your ending based on points value:
•    Serenade (Vampire End) - 85 Moonbeam ~CG
•    Toccata (Human End) - 85 Sunlight ~CG

•    Normal Ending (Default/Bad)

*Click on the image below for Rupert CGs*

No comments:

Post a Comment