Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Blood Code Walk through Christ


Christ Route
Element: Fire Magic
Gifts: Hourglass (Best), or the Kaleidoscope.
Job: [Amusement Park] 
Preferred Chat Options:
Favorite provide +2 and Hobbies provide +1.
After choosing those two at least once, and having at least 100 points in favor, the Sole Mate will provide 2+ Favor.
Preferred Date responses: These responses will give you +5 favor; the other options give nothing.
Location                      Response
Library                        The anecdote of Bloodline
Amusement Park         Help the Visitor
Church                         It doesn’t matter
Café                             Hahaha~
Happy Shop                An exquisite Pocket Watch
Central Park                Not only sunset is my favorite, but also dawn
Campus Garden          I won’t
   
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  SPOILER ALERT  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

*Try your best to meet Christ every time he wanders onto your calendar. I would often set up dates for the same day he was up.

Aug 3rd: “Have you always…”, “That’s alright. You do…”

Aug 5th: Go back to dorm

Aug 7th: “What’s the matter? Could you please tell me. I’m worried.” “Ok.”

Aug 17th: “Ok”

Week Sep 23 – 29: Study Fire Magic twice, Free time twice, Elective Study twice, sleep.
~Visited Christ, the amusement park, and one of the stores

Week Sep 2nd – Oct 6nd: Date, Study Fire Magic twice, Elective Study twice, free time, sleep.
~ Unlocked café and visited Christ on my free day.

Week Oct 7th – 13: Date, Study Fire Magic twice, Elective Study twice, free time, sleep.
~ Unlocked café and visited Christ on my free day.

Almost all other Weeks: Date, Study Fire Magic twice, Elective Study twice, free time, sleep.
~Kept trying to unlock the amusement park for work while dating Christ. Once it was unlocked (unless I could meet Christ) the free time slot got changed to working at the amusement park.

Oct 18th: “Are we friends?” “I need you…” “Thank you”

Oct 19th: “Perhaps, I can’t treat Christ…”
~Bought 5 Hourglasses (Gave them at every date)

Oct 26th: (If Favor is high enough) you have a run in with him.

Oct 30th: Go to magic training room.

Nov 6th: “I don’t wanna miss it again this time, no matter what.”

Nov 8th: “I just hope everything goes well with you. Please be safe.”
~Favor Hit 200

Nov 16th: “No. I have to go see him!”

Nov 19th: “I’m not afraid of danger. I just hope I can be there for you.”, “I’m sorry.”

Nov 30th: “I’d love to…”, “I’d better go check on him.”

Dec 1st: “We’re friends.”

Dec 14th: “Sorry…”
~Favor Hit 300

Dec 19th: “Thank you, I trust you.”

Dec 24th: “Maybe my eyes are fooling me.”

Dec 25th: Choose the words spirit contract scroll, “I’ll take good care of the…”

Jan 3rd: “Cute!”

Jan 6th: Get your stalker on and Follow him.
~Bought 3 more hourglasses

Jan 12th: “I’ll be here for you.”

Jan 19th: “I could wait outside.”
~Favor now 405

Jan 25th: “I don’t want to lose you.”

Feb 4th: “See you later.”

Feb 24th: “I’m happy to meet you, too!”

Feb 28th: Choose “Christ” -CG
~Bought 3 more hourglasses

Mar 6th: -CG

Mar 8th: “I won’t flinch again.”

Mar 17th: Choose “Amusement Park”
~Bought 2 more Hourglasses
~Favor over 600 (Apr 6)

Apr 17th: -CG
~Bought a kaleidoscope

May 17th: “Talk to him directly”
~Two more hourglasses and a kaleidoscope.
~Favor hit 700 (May 25th)

Jun 20th: “No, I wasn’t OK. I missed you.”

Jul 4th: You need 720 Favor 730 Fire magic for this week. If you are not there go to a previous save and give more gifts and date him more.

Jul 6th: ~ Make a save here for both endings. Choose “Catch it!” for Happy End and my fav -CG. Choose “Watch out!” for Sad ending and a CG.

1 comment:

  1. Being a vampire has certain limitations, but it can also be a ton of fun. Your extra strengths and abilities can make you successful in almost every endeavor you participate in and before you know it the money and acquaintances will come streaming in. You can build wealth and gain prestige and notoriety and attempt things you may never have even considered as a human. One thing you will definitely have more of is time. Beef up your education and learn all you every wanted to. Travel the world to see things most people only ever see on TV This is going to be especially fun if you turned to share your life with one of us. Let us show you the wonders of the world. Learn new languages, go skydiving or scuba dive with sharks, visit the African safari. You no longer need to be scared of nature or wildlife – you will have become the worlds strongest predator. Have fun with it and your life as a vampire can be more fulfilling than you ever dreamed. Explore, experiment, experience and get excited. There’s a big world out there with lots to see and do and as a vampire, you can do it all. If your dream is to become a powerful person in life contact: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete