Wednesday, October 25, 2017

||Walkthrough|| Sengoku Love - Yukimura Sanada


Chapter 1:
I haven’t done it before so… *Correct*
I can’t possibly do as well
Sasuke, you try it

Chapter 2:

Obey Lord Yukimura *Correct*
Obey Lord Masamune
Eat them on your own

Chapter 3:

Ponder about it
I think it’s impossible
I think it’s possible *Correct*

Chapter 4:
Apologize *Correct*
Be angry
Console him

Chapter 5:

I wonder if this can’t be helped
Please get a hold of yourself
Are you alright in letting it be? *Correct*

Chapter 6:
It’ll be fine *Correct*
I’m a little worried
It can go either way

Chapter 7:
Tries to get away
Close my eyes *Correct*
Look away

Chapter 8:
Lower my head *Correct*
Look away
Laugh it off

Chapter 9:
Is it alright for me to not help?
What are you planning? *Correct*
Is there a particular reason for me to be here?

*CGs Coming Soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment