Saturday, September 9, 2017

||Walkthrough|| Prince of the Resort - Albert Rhondhurd

Prince of the resort Albert.jpg

Chapter 1

Speak honestly (Correct)
Lie
Leave

Chapter 2

The staff entrance!
The emergency stairs!
The hotel entrance! (Correct)

Chapter 3

I can’t do that. (Correct)
I understand.
How come?

Chapter 4

Just stare at him
Close your eyes (Correct)
Brush Al’s hand away

Chapter 5

Tell him the truth (Correct)
Shout back at him
Stay silent

Chapter 6

Think about it
Admit your feelings (Correct)
Hide your feelings

Chapter 7

I’m sorry, I can’t dance
I’m not a princess
Sure (Correct)

Chapter 8

Tranquilize Al (Correct)
Go along with the situation
Defend Luke

Chapter 9

Do you really want to do this?
Of course. (Correct)
If I’m good enough for this job…
*Click image for CG's*

No comments:

Post a Comment