Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Shall we Date?: Blood in Roses + || Alfred Walkthrough

*Choose a route before you start and pick your choices accordingly.*

Chapter 1
Part 2
Turn my face away. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
Step on his foot. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Part 8
“I’ll slay you with that knife if you come any closer to me!” (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
“Anyways, why are you wearing a ribbon?” (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Chapter 2
Part 5 
Love Challenge: Gold Boston Bag -500 Tokens [Special Story: CG]

Part 5
Tell him more about cats. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
Tease him by telling a lie. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Part 9
“What was Harold like?” (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
“Do I look like her?” (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Chapter 3
Part 2
The bed (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
The bathroom ( +2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Part 5
Love Challenge:
Premium: [CG] Alfred’s Room – 500 Coins
Normal: (Garden) Dungeon - 200 Coins or 1000 Tokens

Part 9
“He is better than you.” (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
“He doesn’t do anything like you do.” (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)


Chapter 4
Part 3
Mind Rupert. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
Put your hand on top of his. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Part 4 
Love Challenge - Lady level x1000 points

Part 9
I love Alfred. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
I love you, Rupert. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Chapter 5
Part 5
Pour tea to complete my job. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
Turn around to leave. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Part 7 
Love Challenge:
Premium: [CG] Red Rose Earrings – 750 Coins
Normal: Marine Blue Earrings – 500 Coins or 5000 Tokens

Part 8
Ask for a kiss. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
Kiss him. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight) 

Chapter 6
Part 2
The kitchen (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
The manager’s office (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Part 4 – Love Challenge: Lady level   x4000 points

Part 6
Pretend that I’m okay. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
Tell him that I want him with me. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Chapter 7
Part 1
Tell him that he can kiss me. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
Kiss him. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Part 5 – Love Challenge: Lady level x5000 points

Part 7
“I know what you like.” (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
“Do you know what I like as well?” (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Chapter 8
Part 4
Answer that I won’t lose to her. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
Answer that I do. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Part 5 Love Challenge: Lady level x6000 points

Part 7
Look at Alfred. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
Tell him that I can’t say it. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Chapter 9
Part 2
Persuade Rupert. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
Watch their duel quietly. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Part 5 
Love Challenge:
Premium: [CG] Red Rose Petals – 900 Coins
Normal: Rose Brooch – 500 Coins or 10000 Tokens

Part 8
Hold Alfred’s hand. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
Ask Alfred to hold my hand. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Chapter 10
Part 2 – Love Challenge: Lady level x12000 points

Part 3
Ram myself against Jack. (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)
Let Alfred know. (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)

Part 8
“You’ll never understand.” (+2 Moonbeam, +5 Sunlight)
“I want him to stay alive and be happy.” (+5 Moonbeam, +2 Sunlight)

Part 9 – Love Challenge: Lady level  x14000 points

Choose your ending based on points value:
•    Serenade (Vampire End) - 85 Moonbeam ~CG
•    Toccata (Human End) - 85 Sunlight ~CG
•    Normal Ending (Default/Bad)

*Click on the image below for Alfred's CGs*

No comments:

Post a Comment